Day one of my home decor feature is 'offices I'd like to work in'. Recently Ray (my partner) and I created a small workspace at the back of our home. After mustering up the motivation to paint the new study, I ventured off to the local Bunnings with a vision about what I wanted it to look like (thinking I had chosen the right shade & colour of paint), I sported my best painting outfit and got to work. Three strokes in I gasped in horror, what I thought would be a nice deep blue (with undertones of aqua) was in fact the brightest baby blue I had ever seen! Perhpas it was the lighting, as it was 10:30pm, and I continued (yep, even though I knew it was the wrong colour) and painted the whole wall. Result = The office looks terrible! To make matters worse I had bought a larger tin of the paint colour thinking I would also use it to freshen up our bedroom AND I managed to get it through my hair, who said baby blue tips weren't in?!?! Anyway, thought I would share some pics of some inspirations we used to create our space, I hope to share a pic of our new office (....once I repaint of course!)
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.
7.
8.
1.
The Design Files 2.
LeMaison Dennag /
Decor8 3/4.
Ikea 5.
Tumblr 6.
Vithouse 7.
Rofo 8.
Curbly
Mmm today is all about office inspiration and I am loving the pics you've found. How awesome would it be to have a little studio like the second last shot? Have you finished your space yet? x
ReplyDelete